Complaint Review: Eagle Prime Cuts

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Eagle Prime Cuts

Eagle Prime Cuts Door to door sales harrasment, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not us.

So I live in Gilbert, Arizona off of Baseline road. A few months back, I had a person show up to my door trying to sell me meat. He claimed to be a delivery person for a company called "Eagle Prime Meats". He said that he had a delivery route in the area and some of his customers were not home, so he had meat products that he needed to sell cheap. I do not buy anything from door to door salespeople or telemarketers, so I politely yet firmly told him that I was not interested. He proceeded to push the issue a bit more, to the point that I had to close the door on him.

A month later, he showed up yet again. I once again explained that I do not buy anything from door to door salespeople, and asked him not to come back. Well, believe it or not, two days ago, there he is again. Only this time, it was about 5:30 at night...dinner time for myself and my family. I asked him "what part of no don't you understand?". I explained to him that he was interupting our dinner, and that if he came back, I was going to contact the police. At this point he made some comments under his breath and walked away. As I watched out the front window, i saw him and his coworker spit on my driveway and throw up their middle fingers.

I contacted Gilbert police, and was told that these people are not allowed to be soliciting door to door without permits, and if I saw them again, to contact the police. After doing some research, some of it on this website, I learned that these guys are scam artists, selling low grade product at high prices. The flyer that they gave my neigbor listed their website info, but I did not record the phone number. Be aware of these people in your area, and if you see them, call the police at once. They drive white vans with their company name printed on the sides. They knock on your door, claiming to have "high quality Angus meat" at prices better than the grocery stores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Prime-Cuts/internet/Eagle-Prime-Cuts-Door-to-door-sales-harrasment-Internet-661551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Prime Cuts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is not us.

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

Dear Sir, we are very sorry for the experience that you have had on several occasions. As of June 1, 2010 Eagles Prime Cuts has not had and office in AZ. We moved our office to Tullahoma,TN in order to be closer to our families. We too have received several calls after June 1. Several people have bought or have been approached by individuals saying that they work for Eagles Prime Cuts. Some bought some did not. When we received these calls we called the police and the sheriffs dept. to see what could be done about people using our name and brochure illegally. We were told that the individuals had to be caught in the act. We then called these individuals to tell them that they needed to fill out a report with the authorities in an attempt to stop the individuals that were using our name and our brochures illegally. To the best of our knowledge the reports were filed. If you will take the time to go to the BBB website you will see that any report filed against us has been dealt with. Again we do apoligize for the bad experiences that you have had. We also agree with the local authorities, should these individuals approach you again you should call the police immediately.