Complaint Review: Eagle Web Assets

• Reported By: Thomas — Pacific grove California United States of America
Eagle Web Assets
9933 Lawler, Suite 355 Skokie, Illinois United States of America

Eagle Web Assets EWA Doesnt Pay Skokie, Illinois

Signed up with EWA back around June or July of 2012. a couple months later I had enough money in my account to receive payment. At the time I had a lot going on so I waited several months before contacting anyone about this issue. Finally I was in talks with Ryan Eagle (owner) and every time we talked he would assure me all is well and that he would take care of my payment problem, however nothing ever happened.

The image attached is a screenshot of my account showing the amount that is owed to me, I also had archived all the emails between me and Ryan Eagle and have those available if anyone cares to see...  I have searched the web and it appears that EWA owes more than several affiliates! Im just trying to get this out there so any new affiliates that join EWA dont spend their hard earned money and or time to never be paid, after all in this network, time is money. Has EWA screwed you as well? Contact me (((ROR redacred)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Web-Assets/Skokie-Illinois-60077/Eagle-Web-Assets-EWA-Doesnt-Pay-Skokie-Illinois-997582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Web Assets