Complaint Review: Ear Lifts

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Ear Lifts
79 Two Bridges Road Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Ear Lifts Ripoff on Shipping Costs They made a profit off me of $20.10 in shipping charges Ripoff Fairfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: Telebrands "GREEDY" ~ Ear Lifts RIPOFF on Shipping Costs They made a profit off me of $20.10 in shipping charges Ripoff Fairfield NJ

*Author of original report: earlifts.com Telebrands.com Fairfield, NJ made a profit of $20.10 off me on S&H

How is it legal for a company to advertise shipping and handling at $6.99 per order and then ship all orders in the same envelope, yet charge me for 3 orders?

I was charged $6.99 in shipping charges per my 3 orders, total of $20.97. Yet, all 3 orders came in 1 envelope that they only spent $0.87 in total shipping charges. They made a profit of $20.10 from me on the shipping charges alone. This is outrageous.

I have tried to talk to the company but can not get an answer as to where to send my complaint. The phone number and address that EarLifts uses is a Telebrands Customer Care. They don't list their physical address on their web site.

Shoutoutloud
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ear-Lifts/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Ear-Lifts-Ripoff-on-Shipping-Costs-They-made-a-profit-off-me-of-2010-in-shipping-charges-262170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ear Lifts

AUTHOR: Shoutoutloud - (U.S.A.)

SAME COMPLAINT ~ ADDING TELEBRANDS TO TITLE FOR SEARCH PURPOSES.