Complaint Review: Earle c. Clements job corp

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: DeRon Lane — grandview Missouri United States of America
Earle c. Clements job corp
2302 U.S. hwy 60 e morganfield, Kentucky United States of America

Earle c. Clements job corp mr. cooper and mr.cole graduation was two days away when I was blamed and ripped off for something that never happened. morganfield , Kentucky

I was eating in the cafe with two of my friends at the center, a food fight was about to begin but it quickly died down when a couple of people ran out of the cafe I continued eat and finished my plate dumped it and went back to class  like normal, about thirty mins passed and a sucurity guard came to my class and pulled me out of class he never told me what for but when we got to the office they said i was involved in  a food fight and they had me on tape and i was going home so i asked to see the tape because i know they were lieing so they let me go see mr.cole the superviser to see what was going on and that i only had two days left i asked to see the tape agian but the campus director mr .cooper called on the phone and told him he dont have to show me the tape pack me up and send me home. I went home with no problems because i knew they had made a mistake and were go to fix it but nope i had found out the hard way i was ripped off. I called the center to see what i could do they had me go through an appeal but that failed so i called the main job corp center they told me they are supposed to believe whatever the other center says with no tape or proof so basicly i lost out on my money and my certificates of completion.i was at job core for a whole year for no reason. They also listed me as a thirteen month graduate they were payed  but i was left out with nothing and no help to do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earle-c-Clements-job-corp/morganfield-Kentucky-42437/Earle-c-Clements-job-corp-mr-cooper-and-mrcole-graduation-was-two-days-away-when-I-was-711129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earle c. Clements job corp