Complaint Review: Early American Floorcloths

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Reading Massachusetts United States of America
Early American Floorcloths
1915 Pocohonta Trail E-5 Internet United States of America

Early American Floorcloths Denise Belanger Owner sent back rug for repair, its been 17 months he will not send it back. paid $500 for rug Internet

Sent rug back for repair in January 2011, paid $500 for the rug.   Denise Belanger owner of the store, Early American Floorcloths. told me it was fixed and would be sent back.  I've sent him over 40 emails in the past 14 months  asking for my rug, he reply's back  " It will be sent out next week", or "sorry, we had an illness in the family, we  will send it out next week"  and on and on and on.........I see that he is still in business offering his discounts and special orders  etc...I  feel in my heart I will never get my rug back, but if I can get it out there that this man is nothing but a thief, and not to buy from him, I would be happy with that.  I have contacted the BBB, the Attorney Generals Office, even the Williamsburg Police Dept.  and I got no where with any of them .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Early-American-Floorcloths/internet/Early-American-Floorcloths-Denise-Belanger-Owner-sent-back-rug-for-repair-its-been-17-933573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Early American Floorcloths