Complaint Review: Earn Google Cash Program

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Crown Point Indiana
Earn Google Cash Program
2620 S. Maryland Parkway, #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Earn Google Cash Program They made me think I could try the program for 7 days for $1.95 until my bank statement said different Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I wanted to learn more about making money on the internet. They said for $1.95 I could try it for seven days. After I read my e-mail about having to cancel these other programs they enrolled me in, I called and cancelled within the seven days. But, I still recieved two withdrawls on my bank statement. On for $4.95 for Fraud protection and one for $9.95 for Identity Security. I called both companies and they both said they would cancel the service that I was basically forced into but there was nothing they could do to refund my money. I hope that this helps anyone else for falling for this scam.

Crown Point, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earn-Google-Cash-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Earn-Google-Cash-Program-They-made-me-think-I-could-try-the-program-for-7-days-for-195-u-416777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earn Google Cash Program