Complaint Review: Earn Microsoft Cash, Impact Wealth Solutions, Federal Grant Resource,Epromo

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Earn Microsoft Cash, Impact Wealth Solutions, Federal Grant Resource,Epromo
3575 North 100 East,Suite 125, Nationwide U.S.A.

Earn Microsoft Cash, Impact Wealth Solutions, Federal Grant Resource,Epromo Fruad. Stole money from my account, illegal use of Microsoft name to get people to sign up for this SCAM Provo,UTAH

*Consumer Comment: email address

I had signed up for Earn Microsoft Cash back in October 10, 2008 for a trial of what the company can offer. The payment was only $1.97 to get a CD/DVD about the company and the home business. I did not notice that this company was taking money out of my account until December 2008. I had called the person who was supposedly my team rep to cancel because after he told me that it would cost $600.00 out of my pocket to start the business up. Until February 2009 is when I saw that they were still withdrawing money from my account. So I called the number I had and found out there is a cancellation form to sign the actually cancel with this company, that nobody mentioned to me. Right at this moment I'm fight with Impact Wealth Solution to give me a full refund of about $300.00 that they stole from my account, since I never recieved any web sites, contact personnel, business clients, ect.

Ihave been calling the phone number for Impact Wealth Solution for over 3 weeks now at different times of the day and I still have not been connected to a real person, just an automated service to leave a message. I have left messages each time I have called and never received a return phone call back from anybody that actually works at Impact Wealth Solution.

Terry
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earn-Microsoft-Cash-Impact-Wealth-Solutions-Federal-Grant-ResourceEpromo/nationwide/Earn-Microsoft-Cash-Impact-Wealth-Solutions-Federal-Grant-ResourceEpromo-Fruad-Stole-m-430020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earn Microsoft Cash, Impact Wealth Solutions, Federal Grant Resource,Epromo

email address

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

Terry,

Try these addresses:

support2@impactwealthsolutions.com
support@impactwealthsolutions.com

Sarah Heiss has a public blog online with links to her workplace. She called my cell phone this afternoon and stated that her company will NEVER refund the $74.95 that was stolen from my bank account. I understand that she is a 20 year old college student who is running a 'one man show' at Impact Wealth Solutions.

Now she continues to fill up my email box with hate mail. This girl seems to be the key to these online scams.

Need more info, contact lauras@fuse.net