• Report: #1120493

• Reported By: Assistive Devices Rip Off — Craig Colorado
Eartec
145 Dean Knauss Drive, Narragansett, RI 02882 Internet USA

Eartec Sent to wrong address, wont refund Internet

Just before Thanksgiving I ordered a 435.45 wireless Mic for Equestrian riding lessons.  It was supposed to arrive in 6 days.  After a few weeks I emailed wondering where it was.  I was informed it had been sent to the wrong address and rerouted.  After a couple more weeks and being unable to get a tracking number from the company, I emailed that I was no longer interested and would send it back if they could not recall it.  It arrived the next day. I took it to our packing center, who provide UPS and FedEx services.  I refused the package and accepted a receipt.  A few weeks later I emailed wondering where my refund is.  They claim they never rerouted it to me, then claimed that several attempts were made to deliver it to me but I was not there (no attempts were made, it was left on my porch) then claimed they sent it Fed Ex not UPS so the UPS traacking number is invalid and the signed for delivery on record bogus.  Of course, I am not the sender/ receiver so I can't ask UPS where the package is or details about the delivery.  They can but they refuse to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eartec/internet/Eartec-Sent-to-wrong-address-wont-refund-Internetnbsp-1120493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eartec