Complaint Review: Earth Class Mail

• Reported By: pgw — United States of America
Earth Class Mail
Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Earth Class Mail Stole my Money and my mail for my business. Beaverton, Oregon

Earth Class Mail told us to complete the Form 1583 and send in 2 forms of photo ID. 2 months after with $203.95 credit to the account, they are telling my employees that they have to do a research into the account because it is fraudulent. i fired my employee who signed up the account, only to find out that her ID was NOT fraudulent as Earth Class Mail stated. Now they  won't refund me my money or give me my mail. They have my important business documents, as we used them to receive mail for the business. Earth Class Mail is a COMPLETE RIPOFF!!!

I did some research into the company and found out that they have been having financial issues as their service idea is good but the way they conduct business is horrible. their ceo sarah boden is a COMPLETE fake. she was given the company (earth class mail) by a friend to run it who had given up the company because of how it was going down the drain. sarah cut more than half of the workers' jobs and hiked the service charges by 50%. now they are finding ways to rip off their customers one by one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earth-Class-Mail/Beaverton-Oregon-/Earth-Class-Mail-Stole-my-Money-and-my-mail-for-my-business-Beaverton-Oregon-893775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earth Class Mail