milk

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Alabaster Alabama United States of America
Earth Energy Exploration
700 Missouri Avenue Jefferson, Indiana United States of America

Earth Energy Exploration Sold partnerships in oil and gas wells in 2010 that do not produce Jefferson, Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Me

In March and April 2010, I purchased partnerships in two oil and gas well projects through an individual working for Earth Energy Exploration, LLC.

One project was in production and the other was under construction. I was told distributions from the producing well(s) would start coming in in 90 days and to keep informed via the website.

In December, 2010, after not receiving anything, I initiated an inquiry with the Better Business Bureau to find out what happened to this company. The next month I received a check from EEE for production on one of the well projects that covered a period April 2010 to October, 2010. I also got a call from EEE to call off the inquiry and to say I was satisfied with their service. That must have been "hush" money because that was the last production check I received.

August 17,2011, I discovered their website shut down. I called and finally talked to the individual that had called me about the BBB inquiry. He told me that they were working on a new website and that we would be notified. He also told me the project under construction had some delays but was still in progress and that I should be receiving a distribution from the producing well soon.

Still waiting!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earth-Energy-Exploration/Jefferson-Indiana-/Earth-Energy-Exploration-Sold-partnerships-in-oil-and-gas-wells-in-2010-that-do-not-produ-847187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earth Energy Exploration

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Me

AUTHOR: Colt Ledger & Assoc. - (United States of America)

I would like to speak to all investors involved with organization. We at Colt Ledger & Associates (http://coltledger.com) are investigating them in regards to potential fraud charges. I can help you with this situation and would like to hear your side of the story. Feel free to reach me at jw.vickery@coltledger.com.

Thank you.