Complaint Review: EarthLink.net

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Columbiana Alabama
EarthLink.net
1375 Peach Tree Street Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-327845465
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

EarthLink.net pawns, FBI, forced, intimidation, inhumane, broken up, spying, misdirecting email, attacks, American Businesses, mafia Atlanta Georgia

Earthlink asked for access to my computer. This was a couple of days after I bought their service over the internet. April sixth two thousand nine. I gave, whom I thought, were Earthlink technicians, permission to correct a problem I was having with their soft ware after installation. I gave the phone techs access to my Gateway Laptop, by allowing them to remotely connect to my computer. The technicians, whom I thought were earthlink tecnicians, worked on my computer for over three hours. When they finally finished, files needed to operate my lap top computer were uninstalled. My computer crashed. To this day I am unable to boot it up. Earthlink.net owes me a Windows Vista Home Basic 32bit install disc. They run for about two hundred dollars in tech stores. I do not believe that any company goes into something as goulish as crashing someone's computer program with out some insistance from an outside force. A governmental agency would suit that bill. I run a small business and it takes way too much effort, time and determination to keep it runing, to even imagine having some bad press about it. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, is insisting that Earthlink and other web sites like them attack and hurt American citizens. There is a reason for this found in whom the FBI wants to succeed in America and whom they do not want to succeed. Earthlink is a pawn in the hands of these rough necks. The iFBI, which has to be torn apart, and investigated for crimes against humanity is the real culprit here. I know what I am talking about. I am the Messenger. I would not lie. My country is in much danger from these gouls and I have much concern about the outcome if the bureau is not stopped and destroyed.

Abs of steal
Columbiana, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EarthLinknet/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/EarthLinknet-pawns-FBI-forced-intimidation-inhumane-broken-up-spying-misdirecting-451180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EarthLink.net