Complaint Review: Earthinkjet

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: John — Wesley Chapel Florida U.S.A.
Earthinkjet
702 Emerald Idol Pl. Internet United States of America

Earthinkjet took two weeks to ship out my order even though I paid for USPS Priority shipping Internet

I ordered printer ink from earthinkjet.com on January 11, 2013. I received an email from earthinkjet.com on January 25, 2013 stating that my order was just shipped with a USPS tracking number. I checked the USPS website this morning January 26, 2013 and no details can be found with that tracking number. I paid for priority shipping wich has about a 3 day delivery time, so 14 days to package something that would be delivered in 3 is completely unacceptable. I am writing this before I received the product so I am unaware if there are any other details to report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthinkjet/internet/Earthinkjet-took-two-weeks-to-ship-out-my-order-even-though-I-paid-for-USPS-Priority-ship-1003128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthinkjet