sequence

• Reported By:everywhere Oklahoma
Earthlink
earthlink.com Internet U.S.A.

Earthlink Dishonesty Rules This Company, ripoff, lies Internet

I recently signed up with earthlink again. I had never had a problem with them until November. I had a problem with my bank that I was unaware of and the check I gave to Earthlink came back. So therefore I had an nsf. They ran it again 5 days later. Hence, another nsf. Neither my bank nor Earthlink contacted me to let me know any of this was going on.

I have been fighting with Earthlink for almost a month due to this. Now they have run another payment twice, two more nsfs. They have caused me to have $100 in nsf fees. And no one there wants to do anything about it. They would not even give me a free month of service.

I have chatted and phoned them numerous times and have been "guaranteed" that no other drafts would be taken from my bank. ALL LIES. They keep running them through. I have told them repeatedly to change my account from draft to check and have been told everytime that they did. ALL LIES.

I now hate this company and will be cancelling my account. Hopefully they will stop this type of abuse of people.

I am
everywhere, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlink/internet/Earthlink-Dishonesty-Rules-This-Company-ripoff-lies-Internet-168206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink