Complaint Review: Earthlink

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Hibiscus — Los Angeles California

Earthlink, Earthlink Internet Services Terrible Earthlink Service Reps! Internet

Wanted to shop around for my internet service needs. They called me, and a female rep (A----y)calls me. I tell her what I am looking for and what I am currently paying.  She cannot find what I need for a better price, so I tell her nicely that what she has to offer does not fill my needs and she HANGS UP THE PHONE on me!!!  She has my info, so there is NO excuse for her not calling me back.

I call in and talk to her supervisor, (St------e) and she hears my story with irritation and when I asked her what she will do, and what I should write a review on, she says, "you can say that I was nice!" Is EARTHLINK SERIOUS here!!!" If this is how they treat potential customers, God only knows how they will treat current customers!!!! They were a total waste of MY time and decent manners!!!EARTHLINK is TERRIBLE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlink/internet/Earthlink-Earthlink-Internet-Services-Terrible-Earthlink-Service-Reps-Internet-1042188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink