Complaint Review: Earthlink

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Vivian Law — Anna Illinois United States of America
Earthlink

Earthlink They accessed my checking account without permission. They charged my credit card that I authorized then accessed my checking acount and charged me again. They refunded my money but it will take 7-10 Internet

Earthlink stole my money from my checking account. I was also billed to my credit card that I did authorize. When I asked for compensation for the time that it would take to get my money back, they said sorry we cannot do that. I wish that I could. I want to know how they got my checking account anyway!I only asked for $5 off. That is pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlink/internet/Earthlink-They-accessed-my-checking-account-without-permission-They-charged-my-credit-ca-908922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink