Complaint Review: Earthlink.net

• Reported By:Saginaw Michigan
Earthlink.net
earthlink.net Internet U.S.A.

Earthlink.net Scammed me, Ripoff Internet

After I cancelled this internet provides account, they continued to take payments out of my bank account via debit card. They would not close the account. You could not cancel on line or you could not write to them, you had to call. Which you were put on hold for a long long time when they knew why you were calling.

So I went on line live chat. That is talking to them isn't it. No way, you had to call. Well finally my card expired and I don't know how, but they continued to take out monthly payments. The bank was no help either. This is the second time this happed to me with this company.

I used this company several years ago, then went to Yahoo. I went back to earthlink because they were advertising a special for 6 months. You did not have to take it for 6 months it was for former customers.

A salesperson called me and asked if I wanted to keep earthlink for $21.99 a month. I said no. Well I no does not mean no. But this time I am going to get all my money back. This happened to a friend of mine also. Anyone else had trouble?

Susan
Saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlinknet/internet/Earthlinknet-Scammed-me-Ripoff-Internet-174661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink.net