Complaint Review: Earthlink.net

• Reported By:jackson New Jersey
Earthlink.net
www.earthlink.net Internet U.S.A.

Earthlink.net couldnt use prod satill owes me $100 Internet Internet

I pre-paid for 1 year cost $165.00 on credit card back in Jan. After a week of trying to straighten out problems with no success I canceled.

I have been trying to get the rest of my money, have better chance of reaching God.

They keep giving me the run around each rep says i will have money in couple of days.

Well i am still waiting for it almost 4 months later must be coming by carrier pigeon that got lost.

I know major companys feel they can stroke us but i hope you get results and consumers be aware.

If they were the last company on earth i wouldnt use and then would have to throw my computer away.

Robert
jackson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlinknet/internet/Earthlinknet-couldnt-use-prod-satill-owes-me-100-Internet-Internet-246201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink.net