Complaint Review: Earthlink.net

• Reported By:Murphysboro Illinois
Earthlink.net
www.earthlink.net Internet U.S.A.

Earthlink.net customer service ripoff waste of time thieves Internet Worldwide

Earthlink.net Terrible Customer service Take your money and make you hold for hours ripoff waste of time rip-offs Internet Internet .....

I have been a customer of Earthlink Satellite by Directway for over a year. The system is always acting up. I have had the pleasure (NOT) of calling customer service at earthlink on many occasions.

Not one time have I called for assistance that I have not been put on hold for less than 45 minutes. I called today 3-17-03 and the hold time was 122 minutes. Needless to say I did not hold on for that long. I held for over a hour and had had enough.

I did however make a interesting discovery I pressed the wrong number and was contacted to sales and guess what happened. I had a real person on the phone wanting to take my order and the phone did not even ring twice. This tells all about this company. They want your money but do not want to provide good service.

PS I feel sorry for that one customer service person that has to deal with thousands of complaints. Take some of the 69.95 per month that i pay and HIRE SOME HELP FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

Scott
Murphysboro, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earthlinknet/internet/Earthlinknet-customer-service-ripoff-waste-of-time-thieves-Internet-Worldwide-49594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earthlink.net