Complaint Review: Earth's Tongue

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: hooner — Apache Junction Arizona United States of America
Earth's Tongue
San Antonie, Texas Apache Jct, Arizona United States of America

Earth's Tongue Aka The Mushroom Patch (both in bed with each other) Earth's Tongue scams me by saying they never recieved my payment. Apache Jct, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YOU ARE BLAMING THE WRONG COMPANY!

On Oct. 29th, 2012,  I purchased $54.33 worth of product on Earthstongue.com. The website says that it takes 3-4 weeks for the product to arrive at it's destination. So.. I did what any person would do.. I waited. And waited..

About 2 weeks in they send me a garbage email from their support saying how their facility was flooded and my package was postponed due to this. I accepted this.. Although at the time, I had this nagging feeling that, "Hey.. This seems kind of convienant.."

The 3-4 weeks passes and still no sign of my product.

I then begin to contactl Earth's tongue through email and phone. They did not respond to my emails so I began to get frustrated. I then called them as calmy as one could.

After some poor-quality customer service, I finally get through to someone. ( don't even know his name )

He then transfers someone named "rosa."

Rosa was somewhat helpful. Although I had to wait a while just to talk to her because she "occupied" with some other "issues."

In the end, Rosa flat out tells me, "We never received your order." There you have it folks. Earth's tongue is a website that takes your money and claims that THEY never got paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earths-Tongue/Apache-Jct-Arizona-85119/Earths-Tongue-Aka-The-Mushroom-Patch-both-in-bed-with-each-other-Earths-Tongue-scams-m-975281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earth's Tongue

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

YOU ARE BLAMING THE WRONG COMPANY!

AUTHOR: Earth's tongue - (U.S.A.)

SORRY BUT "MUSHROOM PATCH" IS NOT US!! ... We do not have your money. We did not charge your card ever! If you think we did then send me proof with your statement showing "Earths Tongue" on the charge. Me (Ben) and Rosa both looked in our merchant interface under the name you gave us and there has been no order and no customer under your name ever!
You mentioned "MUSHROOM PATCH" ...Yeah that's NOT US! That's a different company that took your money. You should be taking it up with then instead of affecting our reputation for NO REASON. I don't even know how you are associating us with them.
This site R.R. is easily misused and there should be more control on who can post this kind of negative feedback with at least some form of proof.