Complaint Review: East Coast Counter Tops

East Coast Counter Tops
holly hill, Florida USA

East Coast Counter Tops Abusive Customer Service, Bad Work. holly hill Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JUST GOT OUT OF COURT MAGGIE LOST :0

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This makes no since at all.

Buyer Beware!  This company (East Coast Counter Tops in Holly Hill, FL) not only attempts to charge an arm and a leg for their services, but doesn't perform the services they promise.  When I attempted to contact the company to discuss their shortcomings, I was told to "go jump in a lake".  I was polite with them, I was honest with them, and simply wanted someone to finish up the work that was left incomplete, as well as fix the work that was done, as it wasn't satisfactory.  This is a warning to ANYONE considering doing business with this company-BUYER BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Counter-Tops/holly-hill-Florida-32117/East-Coast-Counter-Tops-Abusive-Customer-Service-Bad-Work-holly-hill-Florida-1062600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Counter Tops

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JUST GOT OUT OF COURT MAGGIE LOST :0

AUTHOR: chuck ogden - ()

WE HAD COURT TODAY AND MAGGIE COLEBURN LOST ALL THE CASES TODAY AGAINST ME AND MY ATTORNEY..NOT THE RESULTS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR HUH MAGGIE,,PAY UP AND POST THE TRUTH,,ALSO PAY YOUR ATTORNEY THE MONEY YOU OWE HIM AND STOP CHEATING PEOPLE....

I ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO LOOK ON THE CLERKS WEBSITE TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF TODAYS COURT..THIS WILL BE THE TRUTH TO THIS ALL..

EAST COAST COUNTERTOPS AND ALL WOOD CABINETS HAS CLEARED THERE NAME ONCE AGAIN..

THANKS JUDGE AND THE LEGAL SYSTEM FOR PROVING WHO IS THE LIAR..

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This makes no since at all.

AUTHOR: chuck ogden - ()

So this person leaves no name or any way of me defending my company. Listen how stupid and retarded this person sounds; this person says I a temped to charge them a arm and a leg. This means I never charged them so how can I fix the job if I never contracted them.  There saying I told them to go jump in a lake. Wow.

i have never in my life said that nor will I ever talk to a customer like this. And this person was polite to me. This person won't leave any info  Could this be another company trying to steer work away from my  business. This didn't seem to make since. I will give a full refund to this person if they call me and if they are still not happy.

We are a company that TRUST IN GOD and would never leave a job in finished. Once again. I never ripped  off or did I take anything from this Person. We have a great company

1128 state ave