Complaint Review: East Coast Courier

• Updated: Sun, July 01, 2012

• Reported By: Entrein30s — Bridgeport Connecticut United States of America
East Coast Courier
Vernon, Connecticut United States of America

East Coast Courier East Coast Courier and Logistics DEADBEATS!! JOHN CAVANAUGH SCREWS HIS CONTRACTORS!! Vernon, Connecticut

I drove for this company for nine months.  There were continued discrepancies in the amount they paid me.  The owner, John Cavanaugh is a complete psychopath who screams and curses his head off when upset.  The dispatcher, Michael Earle, is a scumbag who will throw you under the bus to cover his own backside.  Unfortunately, Mr. Earle had a stroke in recent years.  While his situation is sympathetic, he is no longer capable of speaking clearly, thus he cannot carry out the fundamental duties of a dispatcher.  Yet John Cavanaugh keeps him on because no one else will take his abuse.  How are you supposed to get quality customer service?  Neither man has any organizational or professional skills.  John Cavanaugh is selfish and me-first.

This past week, I was taken off a route and told the company is going into bankruptcy.  John Cavanaugh refuses to give me my back pay and owes me about $500.  He won't give me a penny.  Unfortunately, for him, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court has no record of such a bankruptcy.  So I'm suing him in small claims court.  I bent over backwards to help this guy's business and he screwed me and left me scrambling to pay my rent and support my two kids.  This gentleman should be banned from ever owning another company.  John Cavanaugh is a scumbag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Courier/Vernon-Connecticut-06066/East-Coast-Courier-East-Coast-Courier-and-Logistics-DEADBEATS-JOHN-CAVANAUGH-SCREWS-HIS-905456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Courier