Complaint Review: East Coast Cycle Center

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
East Coast Cycle Center
2800 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, Pa 19020 Nationwide U.S.A.

East Coast Cycle Center ripoff Bensalem PA

East coast cycle sold me a new Honda with rust pits on the wheels and handle bars, I called and they told me they are not responsible. They offered me a free oil change and a longer warranty. I want new parts. The jerk on the phone told me i was an assh..e. I went their to talk to them and I got no were.
I wanted to talk to the owner, they said he was not there, I could see this fat pig at his desk. Don't buy from east coast rippoff company.

King
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Cycle-Center/nationwide/East-Coast-Cycle-Center-ripoff-Bensalem-PA-105126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Cycle Center