Handle

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Westport Massachusetts
East Coast Equity Funding Mortgage Corp
6340 SW 163rd Place Miami, Florida U.S.A.

East Coast Equity Funding Mortgage Corp Guy Samuel and Sean Durrant - East Coast Equity Mortgage - BEWARE Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: I too was victim to guy samuel

Beware of two Mortgage Brokers:

Their names are

Guy Samuel and Sean Durrant.

Do not do business with them. They will steal as much money as they can from you.

I was told they were going to save my house, and they drained all the equity from my house and spent all the money on drugs and prostitutes in Florida.

They stole over $65,000 from me.

I am trying to find anyone else that has done business with these evil men so that I can bring them down.

Please contact me if you have done business with either of these men.

Arruda
Westport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2007 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Equity-Funding-Mortgage-Corp/Miami-Florida-33193/East-Coast-Equity-Funding-Mortgage-Corp-Guy-Samuel-and-Sean-Durrant-East-Coast-Equity-Mo-237845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Equity Funding Mortgage Corp

I too was victim to guy samuel

AUTHOR: Vonsharon - (U.S.A.)

Hello Greg, I too was a victim to Guy Samuel approximately 1 year ago as he was working for a company called Mortgage Source out of New York. He persuaded me to refinance my home and it cost me $15,000.00 out of pocket to do so, he said it would be the first step in helping me gain a refinance on a second home. Then he disappeared. The second home is now in forclosure and I'm out the $15,000.

I would very much like to contact you regarding this, but didn't see how on your post. Perhaps we could be a united from to bring this scam artist down. My e-mail address is (((Redacted))) and my name is Sharon... Hope to here from you