Complaint Review: East Coast Fashions Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 28, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 28, 2010

• Reported By: nimble — New Hampshire United States of America
East Coast Fashions Inc.

East Coast Fashions Inc. Discount Stripper Fraudulent- never shipped product, then lied about it, then became verabally abusive, Internet

My last email to them sums it up:

I had placed my order with you on Thursday, and quite frankly I was having misgivings about the trustworthiness of your company. The following confirmed my suspicions:

* My bank contacted me on Sunday to notify me that my card had been compromised. They cancelled my card.

* The USPS tracking # you supplied for your order still indicates that USPS has not received the package.  Your company told me "USPS tracking numbers do not update to accurately sometimes can be delayed". Quite frankly I do not believe that. Keep in mind you issued that tracking number on 5/25. It is now 5/28 and USPS still indicates that they have not received the package. Sorry, but USPS tracking numbers aren't "delayed" by 4 days!

* I called your customer service number and your automated system hung up on me.

I have contacted my credit card company and the charge dispute was submitted to their fraud department.

If by some fantasy the package which USPS indicates you have never supplied to them arrives at my doorstep then I will return to sender.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To which they replied...

If your going to be an ignorant jack a** don't order online in the first place. Thank you we will submit all information to the bank for the dispute.
good luck with that. disputing a charge for a product that you never shipped and USPS confirms you never shipped it, and on a card that was compromised immediately after I supplied it to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2010 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Fashions-Inc/internet/East-Coast-Fashions-Inc-Discount-Stripper-Fraudulent-never-shipped-product-then-lied-ab-608192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Fashions Inc.