Complaint Review: East Coast Fashions Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — Florida USA
East Coast Fashions Inc.
3 Annette Drive, West Melbourne, Florida 32904 Internet United States of America

East Coast Fashions Inc. Waiting Forever for a Credit to my Credit Card for a Return Internet, Internet

I sent a pair of shoes back 10/12/10 followed all the required return policy process still waiting to get a credit to my credit card. I filed a complaint with the BBB so far haven't heard back from them. The emails back and forth from this place have gotten more and more negative and not helpful at all to the point I'm not emailing them anymore told them to talk to the BBB.

The last 2 emails I got back from them were useless just nastiness and reiterating what was said before trying to make me feel like it's my fault...what?!! Saying I'm being rude, I ordered around the Halloween season (why is this my problem?), and their return policy. I see there are other complaints for this company on here. Wow I'm glad I only ordered 1 pair of shoes! Next time I'll do some checking before ordering anything on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Fashions-Inc/internet/East-Coast-Fashions-Inc-Waiting-Forever-for-a-Credit-to-my-Credit-Card-for-a-Return-Inte-660798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Fashions Inc.