Complaint Review: East Coast Mechanical, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Port St. Lucie Florida United States of America
East Coast Mechanical, Inc.
1500 N. High Ridge Road Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Horrible Company to deal with. Boynton Beach, Florida

Horrible company to deal with and I wouldn't renew my contract.  They fixed a switch in our dishwasher five weeks ago and the repairman said he was glad it wasn't the panel and only the switch.  It worked better, but as the weeks went by we had to slam the door to get a contact to start the machine. I guess he should of changed the panel.  They wanted to charge me another $45.00 for this visit because it was over the 30 days since they repaired it.  It doesn't say this 30 day stipulation on the receipt the repairman gave me but on the original contract in the back in small print.

I spoke to a Manager and he advised me to talk to Customer Care and tell her about what the repairman said.  Customer Care wasn't going to waive any $45.00 and really didn't care if I was an unhappy customer.  This was my first repair call in two years of having a contract with this company and they are useless.  Stay away from this company, I could of bought a brand new dishwasher for what I paid in two years of contracts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Mechanical-Inc/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/East-Coast-Mechanical-Inc-Horrible-Company-to-deal-with-Boynton-Beach-Florida-847081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Mechanical, Inc.