Complaint Review: East Coast Mechanical,inc.air condiyioning and solar

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: christine — Port Saint Lucie Florida
East Coast Mechanical,inc.air condiyioning and solar
1500 north high Ridge rd. Boynton Beach Fl.33426 Broward,Boca/Delray,WPB,Stuart, Florida USA

East Coast Mechanical,inc.air conditioning and solar ECM Charging me over 350.00$ to replace a motor in a 13 month old AC unit that I purchased less than 13 months ago for 3400.00$ Ripoff found a license co to due it for 125.00 Do not use ECM Broward,Boca/Delray,WPB,Stuart Florida

I called ECM to come out and look at my 13 month old AC unit  that they put in last July 11th.2012. the gentelman arrives  and proceeds to  tell me I need a new motor for my 13month old AC that I puchased 12 months  and 25 days ago from them  for 3400.00 $

you can Imagine what I said!!! how in the world could this be? he poceded to tell me "it could of been lightning" or some other electical thing by the way the outside unit was fine....He then proceeded to tell me the good news.

the good news was that Lennox would cover the new motor but it would cost me over 365.00 to put it in !!!!!

I did speak to his supervisor on the phone and she offered nothing to  help me out with this situation

I handed his $45.00 service call fee and said goodby .

I found another license AC company to do it for 125.00 with 40 dollar to ship new motor... less than 1/2 for what ECM wanted to charge

There a ripe off company and don't use them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Mechanicalincair-condiyioning-and-solar/BrowardBocaDelrayWPBStuart-Florida-33426/East-Coast-Mechanicalincair-conditioning-and-solar-ECM-Charging-me-over-35000-to-rep-1073643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Mechanical,inc.air condiyioning and solar