• Report: #919404

Complaint Review: East Coast Moving & Storage - Van Lines, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Gonzalo — Hollywood Florida United States of America
East Coast Moving & Storage - Van Lines, Inc.
4757 SW 51 St. Davie, Florida United States of America

East Coast Moving & Storage/Van Lines, Inc. got late, missed box, employees discarded garbage on building trash container, stay away from this company Davie, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong moving company

I used their moving services, I used a Living Social voucher + $375  at the begining they wanted to charge me $500 + my Living Social Voucher, the Living Social voucher was for 4 hours moving, needless to say that I did not see any value on the voucher.

The service was much less that I was expected. They got almost 2 hours late and rush all the moving. They forgot a box in the truck that I was able to recuperate after calling the driver. This happen because they got late and rushed the moving.

I went to get our secure deposit from the building and I found out that the movers discarded their garbage on the building trash container, that is forbidden by the building rules. The security guard took pictures and the building deducted $200 from our deposit,  for something did employees did and they should have not.

I contacted them, forward the building letter explaing what happen and that I was expecting a refund for the same amount, after several emails they just ignored all the evidence and told me to contact the driver.

Stay away from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Moving-Storage-Van-Lines-Inc/Davie-Florida-33314/East-Coast-Moving-StorageVan-Lines-Inc-got-late-missed-box-employees-discarded-gar-919404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Moving & Storage - Van Lines, Inc.

Wrong moving company

AUTHOR: Jason - (United States of America)

This report was filed against wrong moving company. We did not move this person and do not have any contract with this consumer.

Report needs to be removed immediately or we will take Ripoff Report and the consumer to court.