Complaint Review: East Coast Moving System

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2004

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
East Coast Moving System
19314 E. Country Club Dr Aventura, Florida U.S.A.

East Coast Moving System ripoff Aventura Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: ECMS victims can call Florida FBI

I had contracted East Coast Moving Systems (talked to Jenny Skinner)to move my families belongings from PA to FL. They arrived on July 14, 2004, out everything on the truck. The drivers names were Shannan and Joe. When they drove off I had a safe feeling that my families things would be in good hands. Now that I am ready for the furniture, I cannot locate them, when I call them, it days that the call cannot be completed as dialed.

I have all the paperwork that was given to me from the drivers, with the invoice of what we had given them. My children and I have been sleeping on air mattresses, with the hopes that we do get our furniture. That was all we had, and I do not have money to buy anything else for us. Something needs done about them, and for them to either turn the belongings over to their customers or reimburse them for the losses. Something needs done soon.

Susan
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Moving-System/Aventura-Florida-33180/East-Coast-Moving-System-ripoff-Aventura-Florida-110127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Moving System

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ECMS victims can call Florida FBI

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but East Coast Moving Systems has shut down and disappeared. Other victims have contacted investigators (who are working closely with the FBI) that are looking into ECMS. Some of their customer's loads have been found in storage in Connecticut. Reports are that the owner, David Rokach, is in custody and cooperating to avoid deportation to Israel.

If you contact the Miami FBI, they can put you in touch with the invetigators, and hopefully your things have already been found.

www.miamifbi.gov or call them at 954-888-1500