Complaint Review: East Coast Moving Systems

• Submitted: Sat, October 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 02, 2004

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
East Coast Moving Systems
1747 Van Buren St., Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

East Coast Moving Systems ripoff never delivered my furniture Hollywood Florida

Same story as everyone else. I just found this website/forum. ECMS picked up our furniture in GA July 24 and we haven't seen it since. When we called on August 12, they told us delivery would be Aug.20-21, but no one showed up and we can't reach them for an answer as to where it is. We have complained to every agency we can think of, including FBI.

Thanks to these fellow victim messages, we now have the name of the FBI agent in charge and will call him. It sounds like the owner of the company is in custody and some people have found their furniture. I only hope we can find ours. This was furniture that had been in our family for generations - my sister, who died in May, left it to me.

Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2004 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Moving-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33020/East-Coast-Moving-Systems-ripoff-never-delivered-my-furniture-Hollywood-Florida-111179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Moving Systems