Complaint Review: East Coast Quality Survey

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: WAH35 — Other
East Coast Quality Survey
Internet USA

East Coast Quality Survey Frontier Quality MonitorQuality Focus Group Work At Home, Process Packages, Credit Card Fraud, Pre-Paid Intl. Shipping Label Internet

East Coast Quality Survey seemed legitimate. All the paperwork looked professional. Unfortunately, since starting 2 weeks ago, I have begun to receive calls from companies who called me to report an acct. was opened, using my social security #, name, & mailing address.

I saved all the invoices from my packages, all the shipping labels, & have started my own investigation. What I've turned up is frightening. To think, this company doesn't even need your social security #, all they need is your address & they can open up accounts with companies like Sears, Walmart, Dell, etc.

I still receive packages but have denied all incoming packages. This is making the company upset. The managers have an aswer for everything but right now my main concern is protecting my good Credit Report & making sure this company doesn't wreck something I fought so hard to keep in good standing.

Getting paid my $1760 is probably never gonna happen but I want to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.

WAH35

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Quality-Survey/internet/East-Coast-Quality-Survey-Frontier-Quality-MonitorQuality-Focus-Group-Work-At-Home-Proce-1066703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Quality Survey