Complaint Review: East Coast Quality Survey

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: malcow — Louisiana
East Coast Quality Survey
1010 Northern Boulevard Great Neck, NY 11021 Internet USA

East Coast Quality Survey Micheal Benson Illegal Employment Opportunity Internet

First, I recieved an email from a Careerbuilder Rep. This I thought to be a product of a job search I undertook several weeks prior. A man named Micheal Benson contacted me about a Quality Assurance Manager position in which so-called "prototype" appliances, electronics, etc. would be sent to my house and undergo an inspection. After I completed the review, I was to be sent a shipping label with the company USPS account to ship the items back. This is where I figured out the scam. I was sent a shipping labeled that was already stamped from January 2010 (this is July of 2013). The tracking number was also fake. I contacted the manufacturer of the first box full of items, which happened to be weight building and dietary supplements from a company called bodybuilding.com. I was informed the products are being purchased with stolen credit cards. They use this "employment" opportunity as a way of smuggling the items out of the country. Any more in-depth details are out of my league.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Quality-Survey/internet/East-Coast-Quality-Survey-Micheal-Benson-Illegal-Employment-Opportunity-Internet-1066502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Quality Survey