Complaint Review: East Commerce Merchant Soulutions

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: Bryan — Braintree Massachusetts United States of America
East Commerce Merchant Soulutions
22 Morris Lane East Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

East Commerce Merchant Soulutions ED MEDERIOS DISHONEST, SCAM! ROCKLAND TRUST/ EAST COMMERCE SOLUTIONS East Providence, Rhode Island

East Commerce Merchant Solutions is a SCAM! They came to mhy store and "switched" my merchant account using my banks name (Rockland Trust). ED MEDERIOS was the person behind this. He said he was switching my account over through Rocland Trust bank and lied about fees, etc. I paid to have a background check done and found him to be a Convicted Felon! My bank actually told me that they allowed this! He is a conviced fellon! Do not do business with east Commerce Merchant Solutions or Rockland Trust Bank! I was with my previous credit card processing company and totally happy. Now I've been fighting fees, PCI cost and undisclosed fees....This guy is a criminal and it's public knowledge! His wife is on all records but if you dig deep enough you will find he is the one behind this. Rockland Trust, you've let me down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Commerce-Merchant-Soulutions/East-Providence-Rhode-Island-02914/East-Commerce-Merchant-Soulutions-ED-MEDERIOS-DISHONEST-SCAM-ROCKLAND-TRUST-EAST-COMME-684922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Commerce Merchant Soulutions