Complaint Review: East Commerce Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: SoCalSD — San Diego California
East Commerce Solutions
22 Morris Lane East Providence, Rhode Island USA

East Commerce Solutions East Commerce Solutions STEALS Your Money Through ACH Payments! Providence Rhode Island

Our business set up credit card processing through East Commerce Solutions because of their low transaction rates, despite their monthly fees. When it turned out that our credit card volume was lower than expected and that this type of account was not cost effective, I called ECS to cancel my account. My account manager tried to talk me into staying, but when I explained that it was not cost effective and that I did indeed want to cancel, he became very rude and hung up on me.

I then mailed in the cancellation form and understood that it would take 30 days before they would cancel. Two months later I noticed that they were still charging my account with multiple monthly fees. I called to see what was going on and they said that they never recieved the form, challenging me to prove that I had sent it in. I was then told that I could fax in the form, which I immediately did.

Two weeks later I was charged AGAIN. When i called the VP of Customer Service, she said that they had never received the fax, and she gave me another fax number. She also said that there would be a termination fee and that I was on a one year contract. When I explained that my contract had a 30-day cancellation agreement, she told me to prove it by sending in a copy of the contract. Why they didn't have a copy of the same contract is beyond me.

In the meantime, one week, I was charged AGAIN! When I called the same VP she was indignant as she told me that there would yet be another charge that I could do nothing about. When I told her that I wanted the fraudulent charges from the past four months refunded (over $200), she laughed and said that that was "not going to happen!"

I threatened to go to the president of the company and she laughed with no concern. When I looked up the CEO I saw that he has the same last name as the VP of customer service, as well as the "President" of the company. It looks like this is a family business - a CROOKED FAMILY business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Commerce-Solutions/Providence-Rhode-Island-02914/East-Commerce-Solutions-East-Commerce-Solutions-STEALS-Your-Money-Through-ACH-Payments-1056903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Commerce Solutions