Complaint Review: East Side Loans

• Reported By: Sara — Cookeville Tennessee
East Side Loans
, Select State/Province USA

East Side Loans Scam? telling me I got a loan and I didn't!! Internet

I got a call from a person saying I had applied for a loan with East side last March of 2012 and I had not repaid the loan. I did not apply for this loan and went back thu my bank statements for last year and there where no deposites from east side in my account. I told the person that kept calling me I had prve that I did not recieve this loan and they just kept on saying I did I told them to take me to couurt and I would show the judge the prove and they said ok. I hope they do cause I have the bank saying I didn't and my statements prove I nevere got a deposit from the. I want them to leave me alone and not have to change my number. They also told me they where sending me documents and I had to sign for them! Not going to sign for anything! They can give them to me in court! Is there anything I can do to keep them from calling me? Besides changing my number?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Side-Loans/Select-StateProvince/East-Side-Loans-Scam-telling-me-I-got-a-loan-and-I-didnt-Internet-1126756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Side Loans