Complaint Review: East West Processing

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: brian — waldorf Maryland
East West Processing
16027 brookhurst st. suite g128 fountain valley, California USA

East West Processing took my money while i was trying to get my mortgage modified and cant get in touch with no one fountain valley California

I recieved a letter from this company saying they could help lower my mortgage. I called just to see what they were talking about. I told them i was not down for no scam. When the lady Grace gave me her home number i pretty much went for it.I sent them $3000 to get started.So for 2 months we were in contact once a week.  After 5 months I called and asked what was the deal, its taking to long. I was told the mortgage company was not calling them back but, dont worry. I got a letter from my mortgage company saying Foreclosure. I jumped on the phone to call eastwest processing and the phone was not in service. The lady Grace is not answering her phone. SCAM...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-West-Processing/fountain-valley-California-92708/East-West-Processing-took-my-money-while-i-was-trying-to-get-my-mortgage-modified-and-can-1068691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East West Processing