Complaint Review: East side village apartments

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Tb — Plano Texas U.S.A.
East side village apartments
1404 Vontress Drive, Plano, Texas United States of America

East side village apartments Fradulent billing practices and rude management Plano, Texas

I just spoke to Jim the manager concerning my final bill after I moved out. I noticed they had double billed me for my final water bill and charged me $150 for uring treatment even when I had no pets. Jim said he could not produce a final detail water billing for my review and that he blindly bills customers for whatever his carpet vendor claims is damaged. He even said he nolonger uses the same carpet vendor, apparently from fradulent charges. Jim then rudly hung up the phone on me, very unprofessional conduct for an office manager. I would stay away from this place unless you want to be billed for unwarrented charges and deal will an office manager that becomes emotional and hangs up on you when confronted about the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-side-village-apartments/Plano-Texas-75074/East-side-village-apartments-Fradulent-billing-practices-and-rude-management-Plano-Texas-935295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East side village apartments