• Report: #1061946

• Reported By: RK — New York
EastCostTV
601 W Linden Ave Linden, New Jersey USA

EastCostTV Worst online shopping experience ever! Linden New Jersey

Placed an online order on 05/24/2013,  for Samsung 50" LCD TV (UN50F6400). The item was shown in stock with the shipping time in 24 to 48 Hours. After several calls to find out when the TV will be delivered finally had to call the number of the driver that was supposed to deliver it (instead of the company doing it, I had to track him down) and was told that they tried calling me (never received any calls) and the item was finally delivered on Friday, June 14th. Upon arrival driver opened a box, slide LCD screen out and showed me the screen which had no problem and placed item back as he was in harry to leave for another delivery. Next day when took the item out of the box saw the cracked back panel and no picture when turned TV on. Called company next day on Sunday and was told will be contacted on Monday (never received a call). After calling them myself was told that it will be replaced that same week (it is now Friday 21th and nobody contacted me). After calling them on Friday talked to the manager (Tony) who was very rude and obnoxious. He told me that he is doing me a "favor" by replacing this TV, making me wait almost 1 month since the time I placed order. When I threatened to call my CC company and contact BBB he said he will have it picked up on Monday 24th (nobody showed up) and refund my money. This is by far the worst internet purchasing experience that I had over the years and I shop online a lot.  Contacted my credit card company and failed a complaint with Better Business Bureau.   Avoid at all costs!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EastCostTV/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/EastCostTV-Worst-online-shopping-experience-ever-Linden-New-Jersey-1061946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EastCostTV