Complaint Review: Eastern Iowa Delivery Service

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Elliott — Mount Vernon Iowa
Eastern Iowa Delivery Service
500 Gateway Place SW # 4 Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

Eastern Iowa Delivery Service Called them got a no-show and still got charged. Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I attempted to use this company thinking they were a small business. I recieved a rude man on the phone. I placed my order and was told it would be delivered within 2 hours. After 4 hours I called again and was told they never recieved the order. However I checked my online banking and they sure had no problem taking my money out. It ttook me 90 days to get my money back. I now prefer errandsnmoreiowa.jimdo.com. They were fantastic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastern-Iowa-Delivery-Service/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/Eastern-Iowa-Delivery-Service-Called-them-got-a-no-show-and-still-got-charged-Cedar-Rapi-1040841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastern Iowa Delivery Service