Complaint Review: Eastern Motor Car Dealership

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2007

• Reported By:washington dc District of Columbia
Eastern Motor Car Dealership
St Barnabas Road Washington, Maryland U.S.A.

Eastern Motor Car Dealership St Barnabas Road Maryland forced to buy a lemon Washington Maryland

I purchased a used car from eastern motors and they refused to take it back. when I drove to get gas the day of purchase the engine light came on and the gas tank switch slide into the door. I was told to bring it back for repair. I left it and told the dealers I did not want the car, they did not fix the engine light it still comes on .I have had this car since june 11, 2006 and do not want it any more.

I left the car at the shop and the bank began to threaten me with destroying my credit. it is a 2002 vw jetta had 9096 miles and I am suppose to pay 14,000.00 messing up my credit. This is the first time buying a car and it is not in any good condition from day one and not worth my time. I need help. my son is the co signer and he gets calls 3 to 4 times a weekk from the bank threatening his credit.

Please help they have not yet fixed this car dash board light the warning signals are dangerous to me and other people who are riding and other on the roads. Please help me.

Elizabeth
washington dc, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastern-Motor-Car-Dealership/Washington-Maryland/Eastern-Motor-Car-Dealership-St-Barnabas-Road-Maryland-forced-to-buy-a-lemon-Washington-Ma-276213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastern Motor Car Dealership