Complaint Review: Eastern Therapy

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Tavo — East La California
Eastern Therapy
4545 East 3rd East Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

Eastern Therapy Kim Lee & Monica Hernandez A Scam these girls rip you off they take you money and give you nothing East Los Angeles CA

I saw this ad in Classfiacadlo spanish classifieds and I when to get a massage, I work in construction and my body was aching. Give Monica $60 for an hour massage.  Kim a Korean girl came in and she touch my body for five minutes  and then ask me if I wanted anyelse, when I told here no i rellay just came to get a massage she left the room for 5 minute and return with a hot towel. she then towel my back down for about two minutes and then she say we where finished. This was so wierd and fake that I request my money back and the Korean gal when bi-poplar on =me and ask me to leave.

STAY Away EASTERN THERAPY is a RIP OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastern-Therapy/East-Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince/Eastern-Therapy-Kim-Lee-Monica-Hernandez-A-Scam-these-girls-rip-you-off-they-take-you-m-1082316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastern Therapy