Complaint Review: Eastman Kodak

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Rod — Allendale Michigan U.S.A.
Eastman Kodak
343 State St Internet United States of America

Eastman Kodak, Kodak sold Me A bad printer, and sidesteps all the issues! Internet

I got the ESP9 Printer because of the commercials stating how much it will print, and the cost of ink was way lower than all others. The second time I used it, it only printed about 22 sheets of paper, some with a few pictures, and then the ink was gone.

I got more ink and went on to print documents and the ink was out again, so I called Kodak and they told Me they had a big batch of bad printer heads, and they would send Me a new head and replacment ink.  Now here I am again for the third time no ink and no working printer. I called Kodak again and got a person in India who I couldnt hardly understand, and agreed to send Me another ink replacment. When he had Me on the line He told me to download the new software and firmware for the printer, he said this will correct the problem. When I did the firmware update the printer only responds now with a busy error code, and wont work at all.  I called them back, and this time I got some woman in the Philippines, and she could not find any records of Me calling or having any problems at all.  I explained what the problem is and She said the printer is out of warranty and there is nothing they can do. The whole time all reps sidestepped the problems that I am having and wont help Me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastman-Kodak/internet/Eastman-Kodak-Kodak-sold-Me-A-bad-printer-and-sidesteps-all-the-issues-Internet-804717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastman Kodak