Complaint Review: Eastridge Group, Eplica, Eastridge InfoTech, Platinum Legal, T3 Staffing, Wired Talent, HR Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
2355 Northside Drive San Diego, California U.S.A.

Eastridge Group, Eplica, Eastridge InfoTech, Platinum Legal, T3 Staffing, Wired Talent, HR Solutions The employees lie, never call you back San Diego California

I registered with the company and within 24 hours received a call from a recruiter. The lady seemed nice and stated that I have a great resume and would qualify for a bunch of their clients. I was excited and an interview was scheduled.

I showed up to a very nice office but my recruiter apparently wasn't in the office. I felt it was rude because I drove 45 minutes to interview and they didn't even take the time to call me. So I called and left a message.

Instead of calling me back the recruiter sent me an email (an easy way to avoid the situation) and stated there was an error with scheduling and suggested a new time. Because of the economy I didn't want to turn anything down so I agreed.

I then showed up for the new interview and the interview lasted roughly 10 minutes and the recruiter was very unprofessional. Maybe there was no interest but I have experience as a C-level executive, have hired roughly 500 people in my lifetime, and have 15 years of experience in my field. I couldn't understand what was going on. So I asked what the next step was in the process and I was told to expect a phone call before the end of the day.

Well, a week passed and after many phone calls and emails I finally received an email back stating simply, "At this time we are not going to proceed." - no further explanation.

This whole process was a waste of my time. The recruiter was very unprofessional and could have cared less about getting to know more about me. I will never register with this firm again and will encourage all my friends to look elsewhere as well.

Brian
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastridge-Group-Eplica-Eastridge-InfoTech-Platinum-Legal-T3-Staffing-Wired-Talent-HR-Solutions/San-Diego-California-92108/Eastridge-Group-Eplica-Eastridge-InfoTech-Platinum-Legal-T3-Staffing-Wired-Talent-HR-392251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastridge Group, Eplica, Eastridge InfoTech, Platinum Legal, T3 Staffing, Wired Talent, HR Solutions