Complaint Review: Eastwood Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:santa barbara California
Eastwood Insurance
Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Eastwood Insurance I was assured by jarod at eastwood insurance if I submitted an email I would be refunded Woodland Hills California

Eastwood Insurance is a conglomerate insurance provider specializing in ensuring the guarentee they make to both their agents and consumers are misled just to receive unauthorized payments. Jarod 1-818-947-1540 assured me since I was unable to secure california drivers license no problem just send him an email (California State Law requires 72 hours for any cancel which was done withen 48 hours of the transaction). They refused to obey the state law and now require me to go to the DMV to obtain notification that I am unable to receive a license. I explained that since I was out of the country that was not an option (which Jarod was fully aware of when I was signed on and gave my information).

After several phone calls to Jarod assuring me he would call back in minutes that never happened he was always unavailable (and this is eastwood insurance who's parent company is TH"Victoria Insurance. Of course they waited untl the 72 hour time frame had expired prior to changing the policy of just having to sent a fax to cancel.

I was told several different stories by several different customer service representatives all of which assured me I would get my refund as Jarod had assured me. They then told me they would do the refund the very next morning they just needed Jarod to call them. The next day Victoria Insurance mandated I show proof I could not get my lisince. Needless to say anyone that does business with eastwood insurance or Victoria Insurance will be misled until they have your payment secured.

Do your self a favor don't ever do business with Jarod 1-818-947-1540 or any insurance company affiliated with Victoria Insurance. Customer service will tell you whatever it takes to secure your payment even though I have no lisence or insurance. They thrive on taking advantage of people in need of service. 1-800-888-8424

Concerned consumer
santa barbara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastwood-Insurance/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Eastwood-Insurance-I-was-assured-by-jarod-at-eastwood-insurance-if-I-submitted-an-email-I-429245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastwood Insurance