Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:Graysville Alabama
Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street., Bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry Charged $89.31 to my credit card that I did not authorize Davie Florida

I called for a "free" trial of the acai berry diet pills (which I was not impressed with) and was shocked to find that just a short while later they had charged me $89.31 on my credit card. I did not authorize them to charge this on my credit card and I did not sign up for a membership. I have turned this issue over to my credit card company. Please do not fall for this scam.

Chris
Graysville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Easy-30-Day-Thin-Acai-Berry-Charged-8931-to-my-credit-card-that-I-did-not-authorize-Davi-403029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry