Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:yuma Arizona
Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st St, Ste 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry free 14-day trial offer. only pay 3.95 for s & h Davie Florida

I decided to try Acai Berry weight loss product since the offer said free 14-day trial just pay $3.95 shipping & handling. I received the 14-day trial plus an additional 30-day supply which I did not authorize. There was a slip of paper in the envelope that said to call and cancel your order if you do not want the product. I tried calling that no. plus the no. on my receipt I printed out for my $3.95 charge of the internet. I also tried calling another no. provided to my bank, none of the #'s work. Yes, I got charged $ 89.32. I called my bank before the charges actually went through because these charges were pending but the bank W F one the big giant banks. Wells for nothing they are just as a rip off as this company. I immediately cancelled my card. I should of cancelled my checking account. The bank filed a claim on my behalf & I thought well everything will be o.k. after about a month I got my account credited the $89.32 and I was a happy camper, so I thought. Well after another 30-days this company actually fought my claim. Presented false info. to the (Great Customer oriented Bank) with a tracking # from United States Post office saying they delivered this product to me on August 14, 2008 and confirmation only stated Yuma, Arizona didn't state my physical address or street or anything. I actually received the product on August 2nd 2008. I sent the product back after many attempts calling the phone no. I didn't send it Registered which I should have. They denie ever receiving the product back (I have no tracking evidence) So my great bank is honoring this false info. the company submited and charging my account the $ 89.32. I spoke with supervisor after supervisor at the bank. And it is out of their hands they have to report to VISA and since I acknowledged that i received the product I get charged for it. TELL YOUR BANK YOU NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. Ripped off twice!!!.

Maryhelen
yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Easy-30-Day-Thin-Acai-Berry-free-14-day-trial-offer-only-pay-395-for-s-h-Davie-Florid-394626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin Acai Berry