Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin - DR Global Direct

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Linwood Pennsylvania
Easy 30 Day Thin - DR Global Direct
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin - DR Global Direct Unauthorized Charges to my account Lewes Delaware

I ordered a trial size bottle of AcaiBerry from a website. The cost was $4.95 for shipping and handling. Today 11/12/08 I noticed that there was an unauthorized charge of $89.31 on my account for Easy 30 Day Thin. Having never heard of this company, I called the bank to question the charge. After having my debit card closed, I called the 1-877-350-8480 and spoke to someone that spoke very bad English. She stated that she needed to cancel my account. I told her, that I never opened an account and that I wanted the $89.31 put back into my account. She stated that the money would be credited to my account, but it would take 14 to 21 days. I told her I wanted to see the credit today. I also told her that the bank would be investigating the fraud to see if charges would be filed. After putting me on hold for about 5 minutes, she came back and said the money would be credited by days end.
We'll see.

Deb
Linwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin-DR-Global-Direct/Lewes-Delaware-19958/Easy-30-Day-Thin-DR-Global-Direct-Unauthorized-Charges-to-my-account-Lewes-Delaware-390389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin - DR Global Direct