Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin

• Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Defiance Arizona
Easy 30 Day Thin
www.easy30daythin.com Internet U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin Scam/Rip-off, taking from personal checking account and leaving fake phone numbers Internet

On October 20, 2008, I checked my checking to find a company with the name "easy 30 day thin" has charged my account for $89.51. I began to call the number they presented : 877-350-8480, but only sends me to an automated answering machine and puts me on hold. No one actually answers the calls. They say they are open 6am to 9pm M-F, Sat. 8am-5pm.
I am constantly calling but no answer, so I believe it a rip off company. How could they do this people. Im not wealthy, I'm barely surviving on my salary!
Someone please help!

Fort Defiance, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin/internet/Easy-30-Day-Thin-ScamRip-off-taking-from-personal-checking-account-and-leaving-fake-phon-383234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin