Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin

• Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Holiday Florida
Easy 30 Day Thin
easy30daythin.com Internet U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin called 4 2mo straight to get refund, keep getting a runaround Internet I

Ordered acaia berry, never rcvd product, then saw a deduction from my cking acct for 89.31. Called for two months 6 x's. Never a supervisor on duty, kept telling me it takes 7 - 14 days, then I was on a priority list for refund.

Called 2day 1/15, was hung up on, then called back. I told them I was recording conversation (I was). Was told I would be refunded today and see it in 2 - 3 business days.

Leslie
Holiday, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin/internet/Easy-30-Day-Thin-called-4-2mo-straight-to-get-refund-keep-getting-a-runaround-Internet-I-412481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin