Complaint Review: Easy 30 Day Thin

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Hillsboro Oregon
Easy 30 Day Thin
4650 SW 51st St Suite 711 Nationwide U.S.A.

Easy 30 Day Thin Unauthorized charges posted on credit card Davie Florida

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry supplement. The name of this company was no where on the the order I placed. The oder online does not direct you to their website.

When I called, they claimed it was clearly indicated on the website that I was agreeing to pay for a full order of the supplement. But in fact, the only agreement I made knowingly was for the FREE supplement trial.

I asked them if they have actually sent something, since I have not recieved it and they said I would. I then asked whether to refuse delivery or return it to them and they informed me that no matter what I did they did not intend to give a refund.

I reported it as a Fraud claim on my CC, and canceled my card number.

Please be ware of this company.

Hillsboro, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-30-Day-Thin/nationwide/Easy-30-Day-Thin-Unauthorized-charges-posted-on-credit-card-Davie-Florida-398528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy 30 Day Thin